Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am selling that gemmy pirate that was in BJs a couple of years ago. The one that talked and you could talk through it with a mic. Im selling him with a treasure trunk to go with him. Both for $130. Im also selling one of those shaking chandeliers. Never used for $45. Prices do not include shipping. If you are interested PM me and let me know and I can send you pics.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have a pic of the pirate in my album on my profile page. The trunk is next to him as well. I will be posting better pics,more close ups of him later tonight!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all the pirate and trunk are no longer for sale!! Thank you all for your interest! You guys are the best!!:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
bogey boo wants gemmy pirate

Hey guys I am selling that gemmy pirate that was in BJs a couple of years ago. The one that talked and you could talk through it with a mic. Im selling him with a treasure trunk to go with him. Both for $130. Im also selling one of those shaking chandeliers. Never used for $45. Prices do not include shipping. If you are interested PM me and let me know and I can send you pics.
Hi I'm interested to purchase your gemmy pirate as I used to have one a couple of years ago, let me know if you stiil have it, I'm in the UK but i am prepared to pay the shipping costs, many thanks
Roy alias bogeyboo

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hi I'm interested to purchase your gemmy pirate as I used to have one a couple of years ago, let me know if you stiil have it, I'm in the UK but i am prepared to pay the shipping costs, many thanks
Roy alias bogeyboo
lol.....read the post above yours

1 - 9 of 9 Posts