Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a few relatives stay with my gf and I for 2 weeks or so, and they had no idea we are Halloween fanatics. Just the other day my uncle told my gf that the 3ft gemmy 'dr. shivers' were creeping him and his wife out, which I thought was pretty funny.
But they had NO IDEA I had the life size witch and 6ft Jason still to be set up.. once they saw them (all set out, ready to go), they freaked out and chose to stay at a hotel LOL

are the life size gemmy props that scary?!

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
LMAO. too funny!!!!

I think it comes down to, look who you're asking. We're all a rare breed on here so we enjoy all this and others find it very creepy for some reason, but that's another reason we all do what we do. If we didn't have those people there would be something missing.

·
Registered
625 Posts
If they were to sleep in that room where all those animatronics were, they could easily scare them at night because maybe they are afraid they will turn on in the middle of the night.

If I had a big Jason right near my bed turn on (holy cow), I would have a heart attack. Maybe, they also think that you would do tricks with them by turning them on when they are sleeping. If they were going to be in a different room where they weren't sleeping I don't see the problem.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its in the entrance hallway, right near the bathroon lol the first night it was in my house, it scared the crap outta me when I had to use the bathroom at 3 in the morning, thought it was an intruder LOL
I can't wait to put these babys under a strobe :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
since my Jason V is in the entrance hallway, my dogs refuse to go that way to go upstairs, they use the kitchen way to go upstairs instead lol

·
Registered
823 Posts
i had the DR. Shivers and the lifesize mummy in the basement and to show a friend one day how they worked i forgot to unplug the DR. and the owner of the house came down with a contractor for a quote and they happen to pass in front of DR.Shiver to open the light guess what happen after i cam home from work ......... he told her she had a weird person living in the basement (me ) and he refuse to take the job ...... oh she was mad at me at that time but now we still laugh at it every time we see Dr. Shivers but they can be scary when you forgot about them and you suppose to be alone in the place

·
Registered
440 Posts
I think Gemmy props are great and scary! (besides cheap models that break) I placed my Donna The Dead in front of the bathroom that my cousin was in, when he got out he screamed like a little girl! I recorded it all on my phone! =]

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
I think Gemmy props are great and scary! (besides cheap models that break) I placed my Donna The Dead in front of the bathroom that my cousin was in, when he got out he screamed like a little girl! I recorded it all on my phone! =]
Alucard888888 - i swear on my dead body, if you dont post that video of your cousin screaming i will hunt you down. I will find your house and torture you until you give it up. if you choose to keep it ill rip your appendeges off 1 by 1, then your arms and legs 1 by 1. then ill feed your body to the dogs, you heard me,the dogs! hahahahahahahahahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts