Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to add some more of these guys to my collection :) If anyone has any for sale, please let me know.

Here is a picture of the ones that I already have.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I need to find someone to fix my witch, too. LOL Shipping would probably be a killer coming from Canada, though? Let me know how much for him and shipping :)

·
Banned
66 Posts
Donna of the dead

Does anyone have one they are willing to sell I am looking for the one with the black robe and she is holding a knife in one hand and a decapitated head in the other. Looking one that is in good condition and works fine. email me at [email protected] if you have one available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you still have the bride portrait and butler portrait (the ones hanging on the wall), and are you willing to sell them? It's OK if you aren't.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Your Count Vigor

I would like to add some more of these guys to my collection :) If anyone has any for sale, please let me know.

Here is a picture of the ones that I already have.
I have a Gemmy Life Size Brain monster. I got him used, so he is a little dirty. The mouth is broken, but reparable. However, the eyes do not get power from the body. Brain lights up, and arms move great. ONE TIME OFFER.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts