Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 6 foot gemmy leatherface on ebay and i have a problem, the motor that rotates the upper body back and forth stopped working does anyone know were i can buy a new motor or does anyone have a spare part from another figure i can buy?? Please help....dan ([email protected])

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Yes, pics will help. It could be that the linkage has become disconnected or broken, or a wire has come off. Can you hear anything that tells you that the motor is rotating?

·
Banned
44 Posts
I have almost the same problem but the head won't turn side to side does anyone know how I can fix this? The wires were disconnected I tried putting it back on the motor but it still does not work! Does anyone have a Leatherface prop if you do can you check for the motor and send me pics with the wires attached maybe I have the wires put on wrong! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Banned
44 Posts
Yes the head does not move on mine! Can anyone disconnect the head of Leatherface and locate the motor that turns the head! I want to see how the wires are suppose to be connected I have no idea how to connect it back on! Please any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts