Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K-Mart is putting all their licensed props on sale at 25% off starting Sunday the 20th of Sept. That means that the $199.00 Jason Vorhees figure will be available at $150.00. I'm sure it's included because on the flyer it lists prices up to $199.00 - which is what Jason is going for...

·
Registered
128 Posts
oh yuck... i just ordered it yesterday. came out to 194 with taxes. it was 175 with the 10% off.

you think if i email them they will refund some money if it does go on sale?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thank YOU!

As soon as I read this post I threw on some clothes and drove straight to Kmart. I either got the last one or the only one they had. I have wanted Jason for a few years but the only place I seen him was at the Halloween stores for $300, I knew I would never pay that.

Again thanks so much.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I bought mine a week and a half ago at the $179 price from kmart.com and now it is completely gone from their web site........strange

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in N.Y. Kmart has it for $200 week of Sept. 20th.
They must have different promotions in different regions. I stopped at a K-Mart in Delaware this morning and they were selling Jason for $150.00, same as here in Maryland.

Witchy - you're welcome!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumping this up to the top in case anyone missed it. Sale has been going on since Sunday.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Are the ones from K-mart just as good as the ones from Spirit Halloween that are $250?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts