Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the UK and have been collecting Lifesize Gemmy Props for about 4 years now. I would love to add Jason Voorhees to my collection but Im having some serious problems finding a store that will ship to the UK. I understand that he is a big heavy prop BUT the quotes I have been getting back are between $200 to $400 :eek: JUST FOR S&H. Jason would be extra on top. The best price I found him for was $179 (walmart) but IbuyUSA.com wanted $400 S&H excl customs charges:(

My question:- Does anybody know of a cheaper way/store to get Jason on a one way no frills flight to the UK??? I have been looking at buycostumes as they have an option of incl all the customs charges but as its not in stock it wont let me know how much the total would be!

Any help/advice appreciated.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
I dont know about shipping but I came across a craigslist ad that featured a jason in it for $100. Not sure if hes still available but the seller should be local to me. I suppose looking at what the box weight and dimensions are might be helpful, unless theres a flat rate (the US to UK may charge extra for irregular shaped boxes) but if you wanted to look it up from FL to UK let me know and Ill email the seller asking about a jason prop.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kitty. I managed to get the box dimensions from another US haunter. He might be able to possibly ship with USPS for $138. Seems alot of pennies for s&h but it is cheaper than what I have been quoted elsewhere. If you do get in touch with him and it is still available send me a PM. Thanking you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts