Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im after the Box Dimensions & Weight of Gemmys Jason Voorhees! Can some kind person help? US stores are a bit reluctant to send Jason to the UK but when they do my experience is they then try to overcharge on the S&H! $400 was one quote. :eek: Just interested to see How much they're overcharging! If somebody could help out I would be eternally grateful :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have had a kind offer from a US Haunter to ship Jason my way BUT before I go ahead with the purchase I'm hoping to get a more accurate Shipping price. Can anybody help with the box size and weight? Thank you all in advance

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,557 Posts
I can help, but unfortunately not today. I have one in storage that I was planning on picking up on my way home from work tomorrow. If no one else can help by then, I can give you dimensions by tomorrow. Not sure I can help with the weight because honestly I don't have a scale in my house, but I can do my best to estimate it.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,557 Posts
Hey Dazzer! The exact dimensions of my Jason Voorhees box are 17" x 20.5" x 39". If you need metric measurements, it'd be roughly 43cm x 52cm x 99cm. I don't have a scale to weight the box, but my best guess is that it weighs approximately 35 to 40 lbs, or 16 to 19 kg.

I hope this helps!!

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,557 Posts
Thanks Daz! No sweat. I'm glad I could help. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts