Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just bought the gemmy Jason and Pinhead for 200 bucks. Pinhead is freaking awesome and works great. However Jason moves his eyes and swings his machette...I thought the prop was broken at first..but when I pulled the head off, I saw a place where a metal contact on the head and body meet to allow an electric current to pass for the eyes to move. Across from where the metal contacts, there is a plastic "housing area" like the ones surrounding the metal contacts, but unlike the metal contacts, these plastic areas are hollow.
If i havent confused anyone, perhaps someone call tell me of this is an old version of the gemmy Jason? (The adapter is friggen massive and old looking)
Usually other Jasons move their head and their waist but this one does not. Perhaps its a defect and didnt come with all the gears or motors? Does anyone else know if other Jasons have two sets of metal contacts? Do older versions of Jason not turn their head and waist? Anyone else have any knowlege on this prop?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I have the old version gemmy Jason hmm maybe take that piece apart with a screw driver the piece that turns his head? Maybe the wires were cut and are some where in the figure ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts