Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of it or remember the name of it? I keep looking for one online and I can't find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure that it was a Costco exclusive.

Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was like an entryway. I have looked at all the ones online and can't seem to identify it.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a flickering light bulb. Not a flame bulb, but a bulb that flickered like it had a short.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, this one was much more elaborate. I haven't seen a picture of it anywhere honestly.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yeah I like those too, I'm always on the look out for more of those but they always seem to be a bit pricey. I did catch the Headless Horseman one at Big Lots for $5 clearance (reg.$50) and I've blowned him up he looks good and what a steal. The nice thing I like about airblowns are they give you a large prop on the lawn thats easy to set up and require no addition storage space to put away later not to mention they draw attention from a great distance. I've always been to temped to sell the big air-up house but the kids would kill me and they may not come otherwise.IMHO the inflates really bring in the #'s. Hope to score another one day.......dang e-bay is just to high.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts