Halloween Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of Gemmy's 2022 inflatables for Halloween and Christmas have started to appear online. They're mainly licensed designs.

This past week, Sunstar released their catalog for the year. It's essentially the same items as last year, with the exception of a few new pieces, but nothing really note worthy. There's a skull shaped candy bowl that talks and lights up. There were four inflatables. The Sandworn and Oggie Biggie are returning, with Oggie being made available for other retailers. Previously, he was exclusive for Home Depot. Two new inflatables include a hearse and a 10ft animated female ghoul. The ghoul turns at the waist, has metallic fabric, and has the short circuit effect. At wholesale, the ghoul is $120. The ghoul and the hanging witch from Lowes are the only two pieces I'm excited for. The witch I wanted last year, but didn't get.

Pertaining to the life sizes, I'm certain that Jack, Sally, Freddy, and Pennywise will return. Zero might be released. From my understanding, he got produced, but got cancelled due to the shipping delays and stores not getting him in time. I think he's classified as a Christmas life size because Target's website had him listed under Christmas. The popup ghoul might return because she was a popular, inexpensive jumpscare. I'm not sure if there will be a witch this year as Gemmy has done the same one three times. Hopefully, there's one or a few to correspond with the release of Hocus Pocus 2.(I mean life sized witches in general, not ones licensed from the movie.) The pumpkin reaper might return because I can see Gemmy doing to him what they've done with the Lowes' witch and werewolf. Hopefully, they make him the Plague Doctor this time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts