Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi- I have lurked for a while and this is my first post. I was in my local Jewel-Osco yesterday, I was checking out the Christmas items and I came across the Gemmy lightshow- this is the one that is MP3 compatible- it was on sale for $37.99 it was the last one left - so I bought it. Can I use this for Halloween??? I would like to do the singing pumpkins- can it be used for that? I don't know if that is a good price- but I thought I would let everyone know in case anyone else is looking for one.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I've seen a number of these at the local wal-marts at 75% off. Since they were only $68 new, these are truly a lot of technology for $17.

Craig
Yeah I couldn't resist buying 2 of these even tho I don't know if I will use them are not. I don't do much with lights in Oct. or Dec. I only use spots and Tiki's on my trail.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Yeah I couldn't resist buying 2 of these even tho I don't know if I will use them are not. I don't do much with lights in Oct. or Dec. I only use spots and Tiki's on my trail.
you can send them to me :D

I bought one at 50% off and didn't see any at 75%. I bought it specifically for halloween since I feel you need a lot more channels to use it effectively at Christmas. My plan is to hook six of the pumpkins I bought at the end of Halloween to it then play Thriller all night on Halloween.

·
crossfit zombie
7,869 Posts

I bought one at 50% off and didn't see any at 75%. I bought it specifically for halloween since I feel you need a lot more channels to use it effectively at Christmas. My plan is to hook six of the pumpkins I bought at the end of Halloween to it then play Thriller all night on Halloween.
That's what I wanted to do with mine but couldn't get it to work right.
so I used my mr christmas turned down. I had 6 pumpkins and each night a different song-this is halloween-monster mash-thriller repeat.Some synced better than others but the kids loved it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

LOL,....I bet my store still has a few left as of yesterday there were 6 of them if they hit 90% off I'll pick ya up another SB. I may just do the JOL's,thunder or just make my 4 spots blink on the backyard trail to make more of a strobe light trail walk.....uuumm ?!?!

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,436 Posts
We found one at our Walmart at 50% and snatched it up. The only one they had, and the only one we saw there! Very odd as I cruised the Christmas area every time I was in there!
Have since looked in 4 Walmarts and none anywhere. Never found another.

Anyhoo!
I had planned on doing a light display in the front yard with it to some Midnight Syndicate!

But that lightening idea is intriguing! I do have a few lightning shows, so no rush on that. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.