Halloween Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, Gemmy's going to fix Mike. Intrigued as to how this is going to look.
"Gemmy pulled the item. The photo was incorrect."

From an email to Jmarcus.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Gemmy has fixed things before release in the past so there’s a good chance they listened to us and saw the great photoshop.

Here’s a good example:

The original version of their H20 Myers had the previous Rob Zombie version’s head and weird lighted eyes. After several revisions it became the version that was finally released at Spirit Halloween in 2010.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
As much as I like some of the new inflatables, I hate how they use they LED lights and the small fans.

I want to know how the car buddy witch and clown will work.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,542 Posts
Man... how low standards and expectations have fallen for Gemmy. I'm late to the party in this thread, but that Michael Myers is awful, even with a darker coverall. (Good job with Photoshop btw, sincerely) Gemmy no longer deserves brand loyalty. If they produce a decent prop, great! Until then, I'm not buying stuff from Spirit or other stores that are just the "best produced for that year", but still awful. I'd rather spend my money on Distortions props. Even their static props are light years better than Gemmy junk these days. After all, Gemmy props eventually become static props. Wouldn't you rather save for two years and buy a fantastic looking prop for $400, than to buy a piece of junk for $200? This is coming from a guy who has tons of vintage life-size Gemmy props, and they're great. Some are now static, but they're still better than what they've been making for the last 7 years give or take.

Wouldn't you prefer these to Gemmy's current offerings? They're static, but fantastic!

81 - 93 of 93 Posts