Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Gemmy 25485 fog machien and I took it apart and looked at the wiring and then drew a schematic. I have noticed that the pump never gets connected to the "Hot" side of the power supply. Could someone tell me what I did wrong in my schematic. I also belive that there is a diode in there somewhere.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi i know a lot about electrical stuff and also did some internet looking about this for my fogger. So i know some about fogger wiring, the things i know of are that the controler wires are, one hot and two returns, one to power the ready light and one to send power back to the pump and stuff. If you would like to keep talking then just PM me or reply to this. BTW I might have it reversed but i think you get the picture--there is no ground and the returns are neuts! I'm somewhat sure this is how it is wired.

peace Ben

·
Registered
85 Posts
In the remote, there should be 3 wires; Black, White, Green. I beleive that the power comes in on the Black and Green, and the white wires is what goes back to the fog machine and turns the pump on. So there should be a hot (black) and a neutral (green) going to the remote. Yours could be different, but if you look at the fog machine remote, it should like like the picture below. Is there a circuit board on your fog machine? That might be where the wiring got messed up at. Unless you pay very close attention, you will get lost easily. I will take a look at my fog machine when I get home and see what it looks like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts