Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1)I am in need of part from gemmy animated monster--> in the head , is a spring that works the mouth
-> the clear plastic bubble that covers the brain

if anyone has the head with all parts intact or needs a working body , let me know

2) also looking for midnight countess. original box if possible. I have leatherface-needs work , 3 dr shivers in various condition , partly working animated monster and some other props I could trade. would pay cash if needed.

3) lastly looking for gemmy beating heart display or any other mad scientist props.

·
Registered
141 Posts
1)I am in need of part from gemmy animated monster--> in the head , is a spring that works the mouth
-> the clear plastic bubble that covers the brain

if anyone has the head with all parts intact or needs a working body , let me know

2) also looking for midnight countess. original box if possible. I have leatherface-needs work , 3 dr shivers in various condition , partly working animated monster and some other props I could trade. would pay cash if needed.

3) lastly looking for gemmy beating heart display or any other mad scientist props.
Can you attach pictures of the doctor shivers props?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will update this thread early next week with detailed description of each prop(that I have for trade) , including pictures and video.. so far, it appears the dr shivers, is the most asked about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts