Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a Spencer's employee in Texas looking for our retired Freddy or Leatherface animatronic props. I am willing to either trade or buy the prop from you. Also, if there is something in-store that you would like from Spencer's, I can get you 25% off that item (employee discount) or after Halloween, get it for you for 50% off plus 25% additional employee discount.

Let me know ASAP, I have a Jason and he's lonely!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
found a Freddy, he should arrive today by UPS! :D

still looking for leatherface. if anyone is selling one, let me know.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Freddy Krueger

Where did you find your Freddy Krueger and how much did you pay? I bought a Freddy and a Leatherface they are both really scary? These props are considered collectibles now. I wonder why gemmy puts out there props one year and then the next they are impossible to find. But the jason prop they had that out for 2007 and 2008 that does not make any sense they should make all their props for a couple of years. By the way does anyone know what horror icon will gemmy put out for 2009? I hope it's Michael Myers I heard that it was going to be Billy from the saw movies but they decided not to make it I wonder why? Anyways if Michael Myers is the one for 2009 I wonder how it will look and what it will do?

·
Banned
66 Posts
Life size animated Freddy Krueger

I have them both I found them on craigslist hey they have a freddy krueger on craigslist but in the phoenix area maybe you can arrange them to ship it to you. Also on ebay this guy had them but the auction ended and no one won he has leatherface and freddy krueger. I can get his email if you want it just respond back, he says he will make a deal. But hurry before someone else gets their hands on them. Your yard haunt looks very creepy I see that you have the life size animated Jason Voorhees I have him too he is very very creepy. Tell me this do you collect gemmy life size figures. Your yard haunt looks great do you go all out for halloween also.

·
redrum
988 Posts
Thanks for the comments and yes I go nuts for Halloween. I do collect Gemmy lifesize guys and girls, kinda just started. If you have the email of anyone with either I would take it and thanks in advance.

Cory

·
Banned
66 Posts
Life size figures

Here is his email for the life size animatronics that is for Freddy Krueger and Leatherface he also made a Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers if you want them also. Here it is [email protected]. Here is what I know about the condition of the life size animated Leatherface and Freddy Krueger the Leatherface. Leatherface works fine his head moves and his eyes and the chain rotates and the Freddy Krueger his eyes don't move and he replaced his glove with a better metal glove he says it looks better than the fake plastic one. I also have the information on the craiglist one they have a freddy one just click on the Phoenix area and click the for sale ad then above and type in freddy krueger in the search box she wants $325 for it. Hopes this helps respond back if you have any other questions. Good Luck.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Life size figures

Wow, that is way to much I don't think no one will pay that much for it. Craigslist has it in the Phoenix area did you check there search freddy krueger and you should find it they want $325 that is better than $500. How much are you willing to spend on these figures? Are there any other gemmy figures yopu are looking for like the life size hannibal lecter he was 2008 horror icon figure I saw him he looked pretty scary they sold him at Spencer gifts and Spirit Halloween.

·
redrum
988 Posts
Yea, I have searched CL in Phoenix and everywhere, nothing for now. Will keep on checking.
I did send the phoenix guy two emails and have got nothing in return so I guess they are sold or he/she does not want to ship. Hannibal was a great movie but the Gemmy life size was just OK to me, gonna focus on my gore favorites

·
Banned
66 Posts
Halloween props

Good luck finding them it sucks that gemmy puts their products out for only 1 year and other halloween props like edwardian butler and donna of the dead are out for several years that does not make any sense. Any ways about your yard haunt haunts do you always do this every year for Halloween I bet you get lots of comments on it I see you life size Jason Voorhees where did you get him I got mine at a place called totally ghoul I paid a little over $200. I also do these yard haunts every year and I get tons of people over and my display is traffic stopping do you have any suggestions of what kinds of halloween props I should get?

·
redrum
988 Posts
I got Jason online through spirit with a cupon. Gotta love those % off ones.
We had a bunch of people stop by, over 300. Thats a record for us. Just moved to cul de sac, so numbers will be lower this year. I always have a grave yard in the front. Everything else is up in the air. I have a couple idea's but this year I might do more inside........... we will see.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello,
Do you guys have any problems with your life size gemmy props. If you do were would you go to fix them?

I'm having problems with my life size gemmy heads up harry. I can't find anywhere that will help or fix it. I'm going to take mine apart and look at the controll board. This might be my problem.

Joe

·
Banned
66 Posts
Heads Up Harry

Heads up Harry is not from Gemmy it is from some other company. And I really do not like it he really is not scary I think gemmys other props are scarirer. But gemmys other props are cheaply made don't pay full price they always break down.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi, does anyone have both Leatherface and Freddy Krueger?
I have both. Unfortunately both have minor glitches but nothing too big.

Freddy has a lazy eye that doesn't move. I just have to manually move it so he doesn't look cross-eyed

My Leatherface was a floor model that had been knocked over so one of the hands is cracked. I sealed it with glue but the damage is obvious...

Still, I love these two props. I also have the Jason which is the favorite of all my props. I hope to get the Michael Myers this year...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
An update: I have four of the five, STILL SEARCHING for Leatherface.

I have Freddy, Jason, Michael, and Hannibal. Only one who isnt completely functional is Hannibal since he was our store display model when I worked at Spencers. A girl knocked him to the floor and straddled him for some unknown reason, and now he doesn't turn back and forth, only makes a whirring noise.

ANYONE selling a Leatherface?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts