Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://home.woot.com/offers/gemmy-airblown-runaway-ghost-scene?utm_source=Daily+Digest&utm_campaign=5e59001bd0-Daily+Digest+-+20130910+-+Sellout.Woot&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c5ca76da11-5e59001bd0-286467410

It's just for today, 16 hours left, or as long as it lasts, $39.99, $5 shipping for everything.

I've praised Woot! more than once here & I've bought all sorts of stuff from them. Last year they had a big Halloween shirt sale & I bought too many.

You have to sign up for Woot! & you'll get daily emails with their daily offerings but they have some good, cheap stuff there & great shirts but you have to act fast on some stuff like this.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I saw this, and knew that somebody here would have beaten me to posting it. :)

I own far, far too many t-shirts from shirt.woot, including a couple of Halloween themed ones, including tricky treats. They have quite a few other Halloween shirts, and I expect more as it gets close to the day. Haven't bought anything else from woot, but I've been pretty happy with what I do have.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw this, and knew that somebody here would have beaten me to posting it. :)

I own far, far too many t-shirts from shirt.woot, including a couple of Halloween themed ones, including tricky treats. They have quite a few other Halloween shirts, and I expect more as it gets close to the day. Haven't bought anything else from woot, but I've been pretty happy with what I do have.
Almost everything I've bought from them I've loved. I just got a robe last week & I've bought some kids stuff for Christmas from them. You gotta be quick too, the ghosts are gone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts