Halloween Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Kinda genius, the other Jack Skellington is better for Christmas, with al the saying he is pre-loaded with. Will try to get both without feeling bad....both of them I got for like 50% off anyways.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Registered
245 Posts
One of Gemmy's better looking life sizes. The only thing I don't like about her are her hands. I'm glad to see Gemmy life sizes return to Target. I can't believe how cheap she is for a life size. She's cheaper than the Whimsey Bridezilla at Walmart for $89.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Unfortunately no videos have been released of anything yet, I will update when they do however.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I don't know why people hate Regan that much. She's not that bad. The only issue I have with her is that her body looks flat. Gemmy should have used a plastic body shell. Honestly, her head looks like Tekky did it.

@ghostbust99 Any idea what Gemmy's other new or returning life sizes are for 2021 yet? Do you think they'll bring another old life size like they did with the Black Countess at Menards? I want them to bring back the Midnight Countess. I can easily see Gemmy retrofitting her with the updated pole structure and module.
Maybe I misinterpreted your comment, but Midnight Countess is not a traditional Gemmy popup. I can't recall exactly it's structure, though, but I believe it's essentially a pole based prop. I don't have the box for mine, so I didnt bother taking apart. Might also be harder than a traditional pole base. Again, I forget.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The red fabric looks like the fabric they used on the early Christmas life sizes. It's a shame they didn't make life sizes of the Mayor, Oggie Boggie, and Lock, Shock, and Barrel. I could see the latter three being used as Monster Munchies type greeters.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Does anyone know if the Lowe's witch this year is still happening? It seems to have been removed from the website.
Yes she’s on the list along with the Plague Doctor. Those seem to be the only life sizes.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Oh wow. I didn't know the plague doctor would be released this year. Are there any pictures of it.
Not yet, just a listing in the system. It will probably be the same as the prototype.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's some new stock images of the Singing Jack Skellington Pumpkin. Has the same face as the 2018 model and likely the same internals. Gonna also assume it plays 'Jack's Lament' since the old version did. Was honestly hoping to get a new face like the one on the prototype.
SS223577G.jpg SS223577G_x.jpg

21 - 40 of 59 Posts