Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some new Gemmy items were recently revealed via Morris Costumes. No info on most besides prices.

Life Size Pop Up Exorcist Regan $239
(Head moves, eyes light up, body pops up to phrases from film)

Life Size Jason Voorhees $279 (originally supposed to be released last year. Eye and machete arm move to “ch ch ch ah ah ah” noises)

Additional items (no photos or info yet)
-Halloween Projection Blow Mold $32
-Tabletop Telephone Lifting $31

Reactions: Restless Acres

·
Registered
126 Posts
I don't know why people hate Regan that much. She's not that bad. The only issue I have with her is that her body looks flat. Gemmy should have used a plastic body shell. Honestly, her head looks like Tekky did it.

@ghostbust99 Any idea what Gemmy's other new or returning life sizes are for 2021 yet? Do you think they'll bring another old life size like they did with the Black Countess at Menards? I want them to bring back the Midnight Countess. I can easily see Gemmy retrofitting her with the updated pole structure and module.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know why people hate Regan that much. She's not that bad. The only issue I have with her is that her body looks flat. Gemmy should have used a plastic body shell. Honestly, her head looks like Tekky did it.

@ghostbust99 Any idea what Gemmy's other new or returning life sizes are for 2021 yet? Do you think they'll bring another old life size like they did with the Black Countess at Menards? I want them to bring back the Midnight Countess. I can easily see Gemmy retrofitting her with the updated pole structure and module.
So far I’ve only seen Beetlejuice on Morris but I’ll update if I find any others.

There’s also this new version of the singing Jack Skellington pumpkin that was available at Spirit a couple years ago. It appears to be a larger version due to the $29 price point.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gemmy is remaking the old mini Freddy Krueger and Jason along with a new version of Michael Myers.

Reactions: Restless Acres
1 - 4 of 4 Posts