Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... I know it's a bit early but i was thinking about sending Gemmy a request E-Mail on next years new figure. I think they should come out with a Female Licensed figure that's not as predictable as Michael Myers.

I think a few suitable ideas would be:

Mary Shaw from Dead Silence

The Possesed Girl from The Exorcist

And Kayako from The Grudge

Anyone know a contact email for gemmy? And does anyone have any other suggestions?

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Those are some great ideas, Alucard; I personally like Mary Shaw the best of the three you suggested, though they're all cool, as well as creepy.

I would love to see Candyman, Pumpkinhead, Pinhead, and/or Leprechaun turned into animated props, too:cool:

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Mary Shaw would be awesome. So would the puppet Billy from that movie.

Regan would be great if she could spin her head around.

Carrie Underwood, lauren Conrad and Jenn Aniston would also be nice...... :-D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mary Shaw would be awesome. :) Dead Silence is one of my favorite movies.

Regan would be awesome too, but they already have a lifesize prop of her. I don't recall who makes it, but it came with a remote control to spin her head left or right 360 degrees. It's pretty awesome, but expensive.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Great idea!

I would like to see (and don't laugh) Jack Nicholson from the Shining. Of course he would have to be holding an ax to represent the famous door scene.

I think in the future we will start seeing more characters that we don't normally associate with Halloween. Hannibal isn't a character I normally think of at Halloween, but all the stores around here sold out of him so he must be popular.

Matt

·
Registered
189 Posts
Pennywise from It
A Killer Klown from Outer Space
Leprechaun
Bub from Day of the Dead
Michael Myers
Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Choptop from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Captian Spaulding

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Great ideas! I love it!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm all up for a michael myers figure, and the shining idea isn't bad either. however, I'd love to see a pinhead figure be done, and maybe even jason's mother (she was the real killer in the first friday the 13th movie)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe even a duo of animatronics from The Strangers? (I LOVE THAT MOVIE) =]

They could even be rigged to react with each other! (Look at each other and stuff....)

"Because you were home"

"Your gonna die"

"See You Later..."

"Is Tamara there..."

That would be awesome!!!!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
What about a 5ft verstion of the girl from the poltrigiest that says "There Here" I think that's the creepyest and best part of that movie.

Or what about the killer from Black Christmas?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Ii would love to see lifesize Animated Licensed figures of Dracula Bela Lugosi figure, Wolf Man Lon Chaney figure, and Frankenstein Boris Karloff figure and Creature From Black Lagoon. That would be awesome !!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to see a classic Wolfman character be done, and of course Kayako from the Grudge. (But they already have the crawling woman and donna the dead lookalikes so it's probably a no go...)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know it is not going to happen because she is not really a horror character, but Blind Mag from Repo! The Genetic Opera Would be AWESOME!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
here are my suggestions , i know it will never happen but if one day it does i will get a second morgage on my house to get them lol ;) but i want gemmy to make the haunted mansion ghost (or the 3 hittchiking ghosts) , would love a live size animated sally and jack from Nightmare Before Christmas , or the corpse bride props ......an edwardian lady would be nice too now that they made the headless bride , a lady to look like the edwardian butler would be cool ...or a nice bride of frankenstein .....a nice real looking jack sparrow or sweeny todd

1 - 20 of 527 Posts