Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya ppl,

Hope life's treating you well. Thank you for all of you're wonderful ideas!
I'm a halloween baby (born on halloween), but this year will be my first real halloween party (I'm in my 20's), as in oz it's not celebrated as much.

Looking forward to some easy suggestions for an awesome backyard display!

Thanks for reading.

Take care

lil_faith xx

·
Reaper Queen
8,621 Posts
Hello, lil faith, welcome to the forum! What a awesome day to have a birthday!!
Check out the prop section for your back yard display, lots of ideas, but off the top of my head, tombstones( a couple of tutorials in that section) , spiders, and of course webs, skeletons, bones in general, ghosts made out of cheese cloth or tule, good luck !

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you maleficent and bethene!

Thanks particularly for the hints and tips re. the backyard. I've picked up a few webs and spiders, and cut out some black bats with red glitter glue eyes to make a garland. Will see if I can get some cheese cloth or tule from the craft store. We don't have access to many ready made halloween props in oz, so hoping to (cheaply) make as much as possible!

Thanks again xx

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers guys! You're all so lovely and friendly!

Was hoping not to spend too much money on the decorations, as this will probly be my first and last display (we REALLY dont do halloween in Oz!) Hoping it'll be good anyway though, its also my 23rd birthday, have made it a costume party too, with the theme 'Once Upon a Time' am looking forward to it.

It's not bad being born on halloween, ppl dont easily forget your birthday! I've never once been trick or treating though.

Take care xx

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol. I'm loving the enthusiasm for my birthday! I should have joined the forum a loooonnnng time ago!

Take care all xx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts