Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to get some horse skulls made for personal prop use and figured that someone might be interested...and help me cover the cost of the mold and casts :p

What I think I'm going to have is rigid foam, full sized 24" long horse skulls and/or plastic urethane with foam filled horse skulls. The prices of replicas are sky high, so maybe $75 for foam, $125 for plastic is what I'd guess. Please let me know if this is something that you'd be interested in.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Silicone Matrix molds with plaster bandage jackets. I'm using a resin veterinarian anatomy skull (that is being shipped to me) as a model. I'll take pics when I receive it. I'm favoring rigid polyurethane foam casts at the moment which can be painted.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I was given a skull from the high plains of California. a few months later here in Illinois, my skull-room began to smell "Funny". A very small amount of brain-matter was still there!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have a skull room?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My mold maker informed me that a plasti paste jacket will be needed to produce more than 5. That's what "I" will be using...he.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts