1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
985 Posts
Alligator Skeletons back in stock at Oriental Trading. Ooops! Just a tad too small (LOL). I guess I'll use a human pose-n-stay to make an alligator skeleton and toss this one in the stack of misfit toys.

hoghunter's original gator-chomp post in this forum appears to be broken:
Whenever you find a link that's broken, you can submit it to the Site Issues and Feedback section. Site Issues and Feedback

You'll notice that top of the list is another similar thread that went missing. Not all of them are going to be found, but at least the admins enjoy more permissions to restore lost links than we do. It's certainly worth letting them know about the missing link. It would be nice to see the discussion again.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TP, Hand Sanitizer, and Bread hard to find but important stuff like a pose-n-stay skeleton are readily available. Even found a way to fund it. I'm thinking I just cut the arm and leg bones leaving 2 inches and attach the hands and feet.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Behold an alligator skeleton. The spine would make a great tail but I hate to watse a perfectly good skeleton to harvest it. Where else on the internet would you see a post that says, "I hate to watse a perfectly good skeleton"?

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,441 Posts
Can you move the pelvis up to the bottom of the rib cage and use the spine for the tail. Sort of reversing the present position?
I've got a line on doughnuts if you're interested.........................

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gaaaatorrrrrr chomp
doo doo
doodoodoo
Gator chomp
doo doo
doodoodoo
Gator chomp
doo doo
doodoodoo
Gator chomp....

(This is your brain on family quarantine.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts