Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1007 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have decided on my Theme for my house ( I am doing a party at a friends house also ) but for my house this year it is going to be the Gathering of witches with witches lair and all thing witches .
This will be my first year decorating in our new house and really excited not only is this theme for Halloween but the party is actual going to be on my birthday planed for Oct 17th.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
Cool theme! Saki, I have quite a few of those small witches like that. I will see if I can find the link to the guy on eBay that I bought two from last year. They were cheap!!!!

y ceiling in main room has exposed beams and we hang them from there.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool theme! Saki, I have quite a few of those small witches like that. I will see if I can find the link to the guy on eBay that I bought two from last year. They were cheap!!!!

y ceiling in main room has exposed beams and we hang them from there.
oh cool please do cause i paid way to much for that one lol

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Love it!!!!

But u suck, cause now u, Printersdevil, a_granger, Hilda, StacyN and everyone else have me wanting to do a witch theme lol. Not this year, but I do see me doing it in the future, maybe as an ongoing theme (after my Harry Potter theme next year)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Excited to follow this.

Are you having two parties or just the Haunted Hotel one at your friend's home? I can totally see you hosting a black hat society or witches tea party just for the girls with your new set up.

Wonder if your new location will bring lots of TOTs. I know I've read where in your old location you didn't get TOTs. With your porch decked out with witches it should bring quite the crowd!

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
Pumpkinpie, go for it! They are so much fun! I am getting rid of most everything except my witches an fortune tellers. The Harry Potter theme would be a good time to move that direction. I am doing the Conjurer's Consortium this year. It got canceled last year. I will have witches, wizards, fortune teller, sorceresses, etc. I definitely want to expand and have some Potteresque things and display too. I am a Potterhead. All things magic and in that realm.

Lady Sherry made a voodoo kit and now I want a Voodoo Witch and even a Shadowwalker.

1 - 20 of 1007 Posts