Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Been lurking around since last year soaking up the knowledge on this board. Wow. Just wow!

This is all I ever think about now!

Anyway, the wife (Halloween Forum - View Profile: dixie) has been riding me pretty hard to make introductions to everyone and break my silence.

So hello everyone!

Now I have to get back to the garage. You do realize that there are only 247 days left until Halloween don't you?!? Wait....oh crap!:eek: There are only 246 days!!

I gotta go!

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Hey Jay, about friggin time !! Oh and you know once you have registered forget the props mate, cause you will spend too much time on here.

So welcome is what I am saying

·
Registered
594 Posts
YAY! I'm glad you made the leap like I did! Now I can send you HF PMs from downstairs if I need you!

Haha, and just to think... if I had posted one week later, I would have been the "wife of Jaybo".... well, not that THAT would be much different in Real Life, haha.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YAY! I'm glad you made the leap like I did! Now I can send you HF PMs from downstairs if I need you!

Haha, and just to think... if I had posted one week later, I would have been the "wife of Jaybo".... well, not that THAT would be much different in Real Life, haha.
That would be "Bride of Jaybo"....hmmm....I think I just got an idea for a new prop. :D

I'll make you famous honey!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
so wristslitter, was that her proposal? did she say yes? when's the halloween wedding? are we all invited?
welcome aboard and take off the mask so we can see what dixies husband looks like.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hi Jaybo & welcome:)

Awww, come on Wristslitter, there's gotta be a WOW in your future, you can't haunt alone forever, and besides WE WILL WANT TO BE THERE:D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome Jaybo, husband of Dixie ...

Doh! Why do I have images of being announced at a fancy ball as "Jaybo, Husband of Dixie, Captain of Clueless, Leader of None, That Guy" ;)

so wristslitter, was that her proposal? did she say yes? when's the halloween wedding? are we all invited?
welcome aboard and take off the mask so we can see what dixies husband looks like.
I have been forced into the light! It burns us! :eek:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm already having a blast here!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
alright, you guys make a good looking couple. and you're both halloween lovers besides. man, can i borrow you at halloween time. i can't even get my husband to do anything. what's that show where they spend a week in someone elses house. i get first dibs. got my halloween list in hand.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hey Jaybo!
Good to see you escaped from the clutches of the 8ft pumpkin guy...

And like SS said, forget any future prop making plans now that both of you are here.

Welcome to the looney bin.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
You could do better Dixie, cmon, I am just kiddin, thats what I do... He looks very dashing and pertinent, gotta love a pertinent man.

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Doh! Why do I have images of being announced at a fancy ball as "Jaybo, Husband of Dixie, Captain of Clueless, Leader of None, That Guy" ;)

LOL! Oh, you are going to fit right in here :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts