Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I am having a Halloween party early due to hunting season, and I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, or if they are compatible but I cant figure out how to connect the fogger to the zombie. It says it works with this fog machine but I cant find any step by step instructions and I really want to set him up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I purchased the gaseous zombie animated fog creature, and the fog machine is a Chauvet Hurricane 700

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
does one end of the hose have a metal ring with screws, or something that might grab on to a hot surface?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hunting should not trump Halloween.

Reactions: ooojen

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree it shouldn't trump it, but I figure its better than nothing! :D

There is a hose from the zombie that goes from its mouth and then youre supposed to hook it to the fog machine, on the fog machine there with an adapter of some sort, but when I attach the zombie hose to the one end that has what looks to be staples to hold it on better, the other end is bigger and is too big to actually hold on or to securely connect to the fog machine. I tried duct taping it but that didn't really work lol. The zombies head turns back and forth and its supposed to look like hes breathing out the fog and Im anxious because the party is Saturday and I don't know what im doing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
so where to we get the adapter for the Chauvet that will attach to the unit and allow a hose to be extended off of it?

I also have this zombie and have the same problem, the connector/adapter that came with it is too large to fit the nozzle of the Chauvet fog machine (I have a 1100 but the problem is the same as the 700)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts