Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
(Wow! He's much better than this one I saw last night for $69.99 with 50% off.)

Only $ 25.00 Super Super ...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I picked up the hooded skele you have in the pic today for $8.00. My other half wanted it last weekend but, I didn't want to pick it up. I'm glad I stopped by, it was the only one left. They had a bunch of the gargoyles. I didn't pick any of those us since my back deck is full of them.

·
Warlock
1,369 Posts
bummer--none of the Targets I've been hitting had that cool big gargoyle or the neat vulture. I'm jealous. I snagged a hooded skele like Growler, but I did it last weekend. I have a plan for it and didn't want to wait too long. I picked up a 6 pack of the little patina bronze colored gargoyles for $2.50 each. I'm going to use them on top of the posts holding up the chain that directs traffic flow. I really wish they had the vulture around here--I could do a gret crypt facade with a pair of those to work with! Nice stuff, guys!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here are my Target findings. I made sure I called to verify the 75% off sale first before going. And boy am I happy! Found great stuff for next year's Halloween party. I spent about $70 on $200 worth of stuff!

Candle Holder $3.74
Lighted Banner $3.24
Pumpkin and Spiderweb chargers $3.24
Talking skull lantern $3.74
Gargoyle on top of Ball $8.74
Head Busts $7.49
Resin Black Cat $4.99
Set of 4 Coasters $0.74
Bat placemats $0.49
Resin (or is it fiberglass?) Pumpkin $4.99
Skull in Plastic $4.99

And for my lil chihuahua I got him a blond pet wig $1.24 and a bat costume $1.24

OKAY... that's it.. no more after Halloween sale spending! I've spent over$120 already.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts