Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gargoyle Baby
http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/mb-gargoyle-baby/

Balance out your Zombie Baby collection with this peaceful Gargoyle Baby.

This sound asleep Gargoyle is the perfect prop for those looking to add a little bit of peace to their Halloween madness.

Gargoyle Baby is being sold exclusively at Spirit this season for $32.99.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I see what they're trying to do here...

It's like Pokémon, all sorts of different babies...zombies, gargoyles...vampire baby will probably be next. Gotta catch 'em all!! lol

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I see what they're trying to do here...

It's like Pokémon, all sorts of different babies...zombies, gargoyles...vampire baby will probably be next. Gotta catch 'em all!! lol
They came out with the Vampire, Werewolf, Monster( Frankenstein) last year and I think the Vamp and Were did pretty well so yeah they are probably running with the different classic monster theme

As for this gargoyle, I think he's cute but I don't like the lack of color. I mean I know he's stone and gargoyle gray but the lack of color or depth...yeah just some shading would be better, anyway the lack of it makes it look unfinished to me.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,403 Posts
When I clicked into this thread, I was expecting to see something a bit more gargoyle-ish. Oh well.
Same here, more crouchy maybe.

Still, I don't hate it either. I'd probably add some shading or something to it, it is a little to grey (if that's possible). I'd like to see it in person. I do admit that I liked the little werebaby last year & I'm not a fan of werewolves OR zombie babies. I didn't buy it because I really don't have a use for it & I'd rather have room for other stuff.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
Just can't get into the whole scary baby thing, not for me. But I will never knock those who do like them. Just haunt, whatever it is that you like, Just haunt, and all is good!

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
I would say this is the most unique baby so far, and probably my favorite. I love gargoyles! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts