Halloween Forum banner

garage sales are in the air - $3.50 find

1519 Views 24 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Junit
garage sales have started. i have gone to two, but no luck. my daughter went to 5 today and for $3.50 at one of them she scored me some sweet finds. the overstuffed bat had 2 inches in a seem that needs to be resewed. the candlelabra has never even been out of the package. the dress is bright orange. in the picture the orange doesn't show up well. and the hat is like brand new.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
976 Posts
Those are some nice finds! :D
I haven't really been to any sales anywhere, but in the next few weeks, I will be hitting the 'car boot sales'. Do you do those in the U.S? I suppose they're pretty much garage sales, just taking place on a car park or somewhere with lots of different people selling different things in one large-ish location.:p
I'm hoping to find a few things at them; as you say spring clearing might just mean some people are selling items that could be treasure to us Halloween fanatics!

· Registered
976 Posts
ooh ok thanks for clearing that up for me :D
Our ''Car Boot sales'' are most like flea markets, but we also have those too:) not as big as over there, I imagine!! :p

You also just reminded me to check out my nearest auction place! hehehe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.