Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for some ideas for the losers of games. For instance, they have to do a solo dance to monster mash. This is for an adult party. Any funny ideas would be appreciated!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Have them drink a shot of the "Party Concoction" . That could be anything alcoholic, just put it in a huge pot and pour the drinks in front of everyone. We did that last year...it was fun because they didnt know what it was, they felt the pressure to do it, and the presentation builds the suspense. If you know how to use hot ice...even better.

·
Shadow Crosser
741 Posts
You're going for "Try Not to be the Loser" incentives? Good idea...makes them participate. Have them act out a scene from a Horror movie, sing one of the kiddy songs like One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater. Or have them be the only person playing "Who Am I" (card pin/taped to their back with the name of character, famous person etc) and wear a dunce hat until they guess who the tag says they are.

There's lots you can do with this idea.

·
Registered
93 Posts
HEY i love the one eyed one horned purple people eater song
:D lol
any ways
make them do the thriller dance until they get at least a certain number of peeps to join in

or like
qoute Have them drink a shot of the "Party Concoction" unquote
things like that plus food concoctions

well you can make it like dare

have them dress up really funnyly for like half an hour :\

im not to good at this :D just tryin

:D good luck people here are really creative!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts