Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this year I decided I am over dressing scary on Halloween. I want to be something funny, outrageous, or even rude. I need some help with ideas for a costume. I did come a crossed one website that gave me some funny ideas for my costume. Halloween Costumes Party I don't know if these costumes are too absurd or not. Let me know what you guys/girls think!

Thanks a lot,
M.Lewis

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I would stay away from the downright rude and very offensive ones. Just because it's Halloween does not mean everyone will suddenly think something thats rude is funny. Rape & abortion- not funny. Ever. And you may still have to see the people the next day or week, so I would think twice.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I most definitely would stay away from anything rude or offensive. Most people won't appreciate it.

Do something funny. I am 66 years old and dress and Little Lord fauntleroy!

Outrageous! Well do something than people would be surprised at but not offensive.

Occasionally I dress in drag as A Maiden Aunt:

Or as an elderly Grandmother:

I usually surprise folks. But I also get a lot of surprise looks, smiles and compliments with out being offensive.

Leave the rudeness and offensiveness home. Don't do it.

TC

·
The thing under the bed
631 Posts
you could try a proctologist and make a large knoby index finger pointing out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Two years ago I went as a used maxi-pad. BUT it was for the Rocky Horror Picture Show, a place where it's nearly impossible to offend people. I probably wouldn't have worn it out anywhere else.

2,442 Posts
I would stay away from the downright rude and very offensive ones. Just because it's Halloween does not mean everyone will suddenly think something thats rude is funny. Rape & abortion- not funny. Ever. And you may still have to see the people the next day or week, so I would think twice.
I agree those are just tasteless :mad:

·
Registered
14 Posts
The ideas on that list are not clever or witty like most "offensive" or funny costumes are, they are just disgusting. I understand that you may want some shock value but I highly doubt anyone is going to appreciate any one of those costumes.

Some other suggestions I could give you are:
Oscar de la Hoya in his drag gear (boxing robe and gloves with fishnets, bra, make up and skirt)
"Smilin Bob" from the Enzyte commercials--after the pills (50's clothes, a "you know what", and a little packet of Enzyte)

·
Registered
33 Posts
You ware work cloths, coveralls, work boots safety glasses etc. /// she wares a box OR a roll of carpet..... you can be the brick layer OR the carpet layer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts