Halloween Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have a Funko problem... they are all too freaking cute. I'm with a previous poster in that I only get them (now) if I really like them and if i can tell what they are. On the plus side, a local comic shop offers pre-orders at a discount price for the regular ones. As for exclusives, Walgreens is going to have one for Halloween of Frankenstein holding a daisy...

·
Registered
243 Posts
ok weird request... anyone in canada willing to see if they can scoop up the toy's r us exclusive for me???? Id' like 2 and I will pay!! :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
I only have the garbage pail kids mystery mini series 1 set. Theres a series 2 too but I don't feel the need to have them. I use to buy those gpk cards in elementary school. I would probably spend money on the cards if I started looking at them so I don't.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I only have the garbage pail kids mystery mini series 1 set. Theres a series 2 too but I don't feel the need to have them. I use to buy those gpk cards in elementary school. I would probably spend money on the cards if I started looking at them so I don't.
I still have the entire first 15 series. Those are worth something.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,527 Posts
Zulily has a Funko sale starting today!:

OK, I sorta feel like they're getting a little too greedy now & getting way outta their wheelhouse They've now got makeup & makeup palettes. Here's a few:

Evil Queen liquid eyeliner

Ursula liquid eyeliner

Cruella Blush & Bronzer Palette

Purple Maleficent eyeshadow palette

They also have a Stephen King Pop but I don't think it looks like him. That looks like Fonzie with a book & glasses. Though I'm sure King would love that comparison, I don't like Pops that don't look like the thing/person they're supposed to look like. This looks like generic dude with glasses & book really.

I'm sorta over them at this point. I've bought a few of the Pez & will probably buy a few more of those but most of the other figures just aren't doing it for me anymore. I still like them, love looking at them all & will probably buy a few here & there but my obsession with them now that they're branching out into lots of things is sorta over.

That's how I feel about Pez in general now too. I'm only into getting certain vintage ones, certain sets & the holiday Pez now.

In fact I'm purging myself of several sets if anyone is interested. Maybe I'll post 'em in the For Sale section, they're mostly Star Wars & a couple other sets.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I have the two foot tall Bone Daddy and el Diablo that were exclusive to Tower Records in the early 1990’s... Love them and can’t wait to get the rest of the shelves up so I can display them again!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,527 Posts
I got one today I'd forgotten I'd ordered, Saruman. I'm a HUGE Christopher Lee fan so I went for it on Zulily & forgot about it. If they ever do Hammer characters I'm screwed!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I do like Funko pops, but I only get the ones that appeal to me. I just don't have the room to store or display them.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,527 Posts
don'ttellmyhusbandbut....I have a box of them from Zulily under the bed. I'm slowly bring them out one by one. They're all Nightmare Before Christmas ones. I really do plan to give away about half of them to a little girl that loves the movie was much as I do, but the other half...well...like I said...one by one.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts