Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the most recent picture of the funeral coach. The only thing I have to add is the axles and hide some of the wires from the lights. Also need dress and possibly corpse the driver. Anyway, on to the horse!

If anyone see's anything that I can easily improve upon please let me know!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been working on it on/off for about a month I guess. I really didnt think it would turn out very good so I didn't take any pictures along the way. What I may do is take pictures of the seperate sections or all of the parts as I dismantle it to get it out of the workshop I built it in. It comes apart in about 15 different pieces. It was really pretty simple to build.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for all the kind words! I will take pictures of the front of the coach tomorrow and post them in this thread. As far as storage, once its apart and up against a wall it will be about 8' high, 8' along the wall, and should come out about 12" off the wall. I will be storing the drivers seat assembly in an overhead area I have. Terra, as far as a delivery date, I cant get to Kansas City from my house! The roads closed! I believe the sign said something about Zombies!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The front of the coach

The Back of the coach....looks like I need more paint around the door hinge. This does not show up w/o the camera flash.

And a coach I would love to have, build or see up close to see the details.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts