Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Captain o'th Black Pearl
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun Things To Do In An Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"

2. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"

3. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.

4. Sell Girl Scout cookies.

5. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.

6. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral

7. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, motion sickness!"

8. Meow occasionally.

9. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.

10. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
wait for the door to open on a random floor then run out screaming "finally! I am free!"

whenever someone steps in to the elevator moan in pain and tell them they stepped on your tail.

wear a hazmat suit with a fake air tester and set it off whenever someone else gets on

·
Scared Silly
1,930 Posts
My personal favorite:

Alfred Hitchcock's Elevator Story, as told by Peter Bogdanovich

My own favorite memory of Hitchcock comes from an incident at the St. Regis Hotel in New York in 1964. After some frozen daiquiris had left me a bit tipsy and Hitch quite red-faced and cheerful, we got on the elevator at the 25th floor and rode in silence to the 19th, where, when three people dressed for the evening entered, he suddenly turned to me and said, ''Well, it was quite shocking, I must say there was blood everywhere!'' I was confused, thinking that because of the daiquiris I'd missed something, but he just went right on: ''There was a stream of blood coming from his ear and another from his mouth.''

Of course, everyone in the elevator had recognized him but no one looked over. Two more people from the 19th floor entered as he continued: ''Of course, there was a huge pool of blood on the floor and his clothes were splattered with it. Oh! It was a horrible mess. Well, you can imagine . . .''

It felt as if no one in the elevator, including me, was breathing. He now glanced at me, I nodded dumbly, and he resumed: ''Blood all around! Well, I looked at the poor fellow and I said, 'Good God, man, what's happened to you?'' And then, just as the elevator doors opened onto the lobby, Hitchcock said, ''And do you know what he told me?'' and paused. With reluctance, the passengers now all moved out of the elevator and looked anxiously at the director as we passed them in silence.

After a few foggy moments, I asked, ''So what did he say?'' And Hitch smiled beatifically and answered, ''Oh, nothing -- that's just my elevator story.''

·
Registered
2 Posts
Curl up into a ball on the floor and moan, "The voices, the voices..."

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
If you're travelling alone, but the elevator stops before you reach your floor, scream as loud as you can before the doors open, but then act completely calm when the doors open.

Believe me, anyone waiting for the elevator heard you. :)

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Have a heated conversation with yourself. Argue, bicker, stop mid-sentence as though someone else has cut you off, etc. Then, as the doors open on your floor, reach into your pocket or briefcase and announce, "Oh, there's my phone!".

·
Mostly Harmless
1,328 Posts
Perform a karaoke version of whatever instrumental song (aka Muzak) is playing in the elevator and add your own dance routine.

Take a bow after the song.

Ask the audience to vote for you.

Or ask the Judges for your score.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts