Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
My brother called me and told me about his son's (my nephew) birthday party. He asked him if wanted something special and my nephew replied "I'm 12 dad!, I don't want some stupid clown or pony rides" he wanted a sleepover in the basement with 6 of his friend and a scary movie.........muhahahaha. Guess who my brother calls for advice :)

We organise it so I bring over my fog machine/strobe light/FRS radio's/witch mask/cape and claw gloves.

They are in the basement watching the movie and he starts messing with the breaker box telling them he is having strange troubles with the power but not to worry. I get a double click on the FRS telling me he is upstairs so I start tapping and scraping on the basement windows.
I hear a "DAD!...theres something going on with the breaker box" ....that's my cue to start the fog machine and strobe under his deck in the backyard. He goes down and kills the power to the house as I hide under the deck wearing the costume and wait to hear voices thru the screen door. He then ushers them all upstairs (pretty freaked out) to wait until he "fixes the power"
I hear "what is that? is that fireworks? OMG dude...I think your deck on fire? somethings..moving" and I jump up into a crouch on the deck and lurched toward the door.....kids screamed and scattered crawing over each other in all directions...two ran for the kitchen and one spun out after hitting a doorknob and knocked the trashcan over, one threw another on the floor and ran for the bedrooms with another three.
It all settled down when the heard me laughing and my brother yelling "it was a joke ...IT WAS A JOKE!"

Those kids wanted to pummel us but I promise....they will NEVER forget my nephews birthday party.

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Bet he wishes he had a pony ride now. :D

Really, that's probably going to get him a "cool" status for a while at school...:cool:

(too bad you didn't tape it!)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Bet he wishes he had a pony ride now. :D

Really, that's probably going to get him a "cool" status for a while at school...:cool:

(too bad you didn't tape it!)
Oh we tried to tape it but we were too excited to be smart, his vidcam didn't do nightvision and mine worked (with NV) but had to be plugged in because the battery charge unit was toast....so when he killed the power in the house mine shut off (duh) and his only got sound. So we got to hear the comments and screams and bangs...but that's it :(

Devilishly Dutch
Hahahaha YOU are evil! terrorizing the poor lad!
what ya got planned for his 13th? lol

Registered
Oh man, that is AWESOME!! I saw something similar (well, much simpler, but same concept) on youtube. If anyone wants to watch just go to youtube.com and type in Bad Parents Texas Chainsaw Massacre. As far I'm concerned this has got to be THE best reason to have children. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts