Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
This year were considering Alice & the Mad Hatter or Cowboy & Indian...(not to original I guess). Last year one of my friends were Cloudy w/ a chance of rain. He had cotton glued to his shirt & she carried a mister to spray people. Was cute!

·
Registered
7 Posts
My theme this year will be the Star Wars bounty hunter Boba Fett with a slave Princess Leia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It depends on what type of party your going to. You could do Frankenstein & The Bride of Frankenstein, Hahn Solo & Leia, Bonnie & Clyde, Sonny & Cher, Elvis & Priscilla. I saw a great one online that was Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth. Maybe Sperm and Egg?? if it's an adult party that is..

I normally get inspired by looking at online costume shops or just google couples adult costumes!

Cheers !

·
Registered
330 Posts
Two years ago, my wife and I went as the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter. We got tons of compliments. With the pending Burton movie, I expect Wonderland characters will be all the rage.

·
spookiness in the suburbs
905 Posts
We're tossing around Morticia and Gomez Addams or Lily and Herman Munster. Yes, way old skool, but I bet no one else will be the same characters!

Other old skool couples: Marc Antony/Julius Caesar and Cleopatra, Bogey and Bacall (think Casablanca), Rhett and Scarlett, Ricky and Lucy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For couples I love the idea of going as an executed Queen such as Marie Antoinette or Mary Queen of Scots and having the guy be the Executioner. Or a couple could be Marie Antoinette and King Louis XVI with matching neck wounds since they were both executed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My favorite: Girl dressed as a cute butterfly or bug, and guy dressed as a nerdy bug catcher. I saw this on a couple once, and it was adorable.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts