Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Be Something!
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
I thought id start some full figures using the mask's ive been making lately. This one is under 5 feet tall (shes hunching) . Pvc and foam construction. Pose-able arm and head. Still gotta disassemble it and bulk up the hunchback, and work out a base. Will probably grunge up the lantern and add a bulb. Hands are yet to be made as well. I though i'd dress it and check the posture before moving on. The lantern is actually free swinging, I noticed it looks like it has a support pipe under it in the pic, but thats just something in the background.
Hope you like it! Thanks for looking. :)

·
Banned
337 Posts
I've been looking to do an un-cartoonish walmart witch. Very good job chop. I'm inspired. Thanks for posting.

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Love the hunched over look of her! Very fitting and another job well done chop!

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Chop, I have been looking forward to seeing your full size props! Witches are very special to me and this is excellent work!

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,866 Posts
Absolutely love it! I have been piecing together a caretaker for my graveyard, and it is very close to how I pictured it to be (old man rather than witch) hunched over with lantern. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
looks great! I checked out your site but, you have no prices up for your masks. Are you still selling them? I'm interested in the White Dwarf, which I think you might have used for the above prop. I wouldn't get it until this winter for next years prop build. Really going for that Witche's Hut I keep putting off.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hey chop! Very well done indeed! I like the "Macbeth" style old hag of witch so much better than the "Wizard of Oz" style. You can't go wrong with a classic! :)

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Wicked awesome witch! You actually made the mask?? Very impressive!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts