Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,773 Posts
OK I ordered one....paypal / ebay has been great dealing with issues in the past so I figured it was worth a chance at $17.03. Shipping from Hong Kong to Canada is always really slow compared to the US. Might not be here for Halloween..we'll see

Thanks for the original post.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered me too. Thought about ordering all four, but figured I'd share the joy! I really think that was a typo and it should have been $139.99. Did anyone else on here snag one?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Well that was a great find and yes, I do believe it was a misprint. What typically happens in these cases is that the seller either cancels the purchase stating that the item was defective or was no longer available, or worse yet, you'll wait 30 days and never get the item. Of course in any of those cases, you will get a refund.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Awww J-Man, don't rain on my parade! :)
Yeah sorry, I hope you get it but this happened to me a couple times. I won an auction on an amplifier at a really low price, the seller showed the item as shipped, 30 days passed and no item. Contacted the seller and they claimed they would send it again, another 30 days and no dice. Contacted ebay and they refunded my purchase. I recently purchased another item for a very low price and that seller cancelled the transaction claiming the item was defective and could not be shipped. These scenarios are a glitch in the ebay system and an easy way out, especially for China sellers.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Seems a little fishy that this is another brand new seller with zero feedback, just like the first one.

·
Registered
473 Posts
There are a lot of these type offerings in the hobby world that has taken many people. Modeling forums are full of the warnings as you will be taken for your money. Paypal will do nothing for you on out of country purchases no matter what they claim. Anything out of Hong Kong or China with smoking deals with free shipping and no feedback move on.

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,773 Posts
There are a lot of these type offerings in the hobby world that has taken many people. Modeling forums are full of the warnings as you will be taken for your money. Paypal will do nothing for you on out of country purchases no matter what they claim. Anything out of Hong Kong or China with smoking deals with free shipping and no feedback move on.
I've purchased using PayPal and I have always received a refund from them when purchases went astray, no matter the country. In fact I think I have had more issues with American sellers than Hong Kong and China combined. If things don't work out I won't loose too much. If they do I have a great deal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts