Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,

I have made a full post on everything I have for sale, but I am making this post separate, as I have two cinematic quality pieces that I have no idea what they are, or what they are worth.

The two items are a latex alien zombie girl, and a skull head candelabra. The latex alien zombie girl appears to be one of a kind, with very high-quality design and cinematic quality feet, hands, and head. The latex alien zombie girl also features a hanging hook on the back, and pose able arms and legs. The skull head candelabra actually plugs in and works. The bulbs realistically illuminate and flame/flicker. The only information I could pull from it was a "1998 Morris Costumes" text found on the back of the skull. The skull head candelabra is made of latex, and stands on a wood base. Again, it is a very high quality piece that appears to have been produced in little to no quantity.

I am currently open to any offers, but was asking around $49 for the skull candelabra and around $199 for the latex alien zombie girl. Feel free to reply to this post with any information on either piece, or private message me if interested. I only have one of each piece. Thank you!

Bone Skull Head Skeleton Jaw Light Lighting Candle Darkness Flame Column Stairs Wood Red Lighting Light Darkness Automotive lighting Wood Rope Horn

Typical Ghoul Next Door
You must post pricing on any listings, even if you are accepting best offers. Please get that in there ASAP or the post may be removed. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.