Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was testing out night pics for the big day on my new camera when I noticed we have a full moon out tonight. Sooooooooooo I took pics of it. i like how it came out sao much that it's on my desktop! :D

On top of that I was taking pictues in a tanktop.........in October..................in Ontario!!!:cool:

What a perfect thanksgiving long weekend!!!:p

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Thanksgiving weekend? Wow that seems early. Great pictures. I went out and took some of the color changing trees today. Beautifull.

Thanks a ton for sharing. Your house a super beautifull.

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanksgiving weekend? Wow that seems early. Great pictures. I went out and took some of the color changing trees today. Beautifull.

Thanks a ton for sharing. Your house a super beautifull.

Thanks! Yep we celebrate thanksgiving in October. I'll be getting my turkey on on Monday.....'cause I'll be off!!!!!:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
I love the way you've managed to capture that etheral glow around the moon - it's so hard to do, but you succeeded beautifully :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thanks! Yep we celebrate thanksgiving in October. I'll be getting my turkey on on Monday.....'cause I'll be off!!!!!:D
You must be in either Canada like me or GB, eh? Anyhow, the pics are awesome! I want a night camera now! haha.

Thanks for sharing!

:)
Leigh Clements
The Mystery Maiden
shotinthedarkmysteries.com

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone!

Ms Meeple.....I used my FujiFilm Finepix camera with a night mode setting with no flash. Then I took out my tripod (best invention ever) and snapped away. I have tons of patience when it comes to taking the perfect shot so some came out great and some came out crappy.

You know I was thinking of making a 2009 calendar with my Halloween pics!:D

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Nice Pix. Years ago we did a huge haunt at our place, and we lived on the South side of a street running East-West; the moon would loom right over our place. And, on two occasions, we had a huge, not-quite-full, moon over the house for Hallowe'en night. Priceless.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts