Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
photo.JPG

AWESOME home haunters in San JOse, CA who go all out EVERY YEAR with completely new theme. They call themselves The CRew on Boo Street (?) I think. Would LOVE to know if any of these geniuses are here on HF!

This is all carved out of FOAM, and I think the drawbridge is actually made of wood. I have NEVER been inside one of their haunts but I am going to try this weekend when they do their soft opening/neighborhood party.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
I've heard of them and seen some of their past stuff. A bunch of haunters who gather every year and create a haunt for their neighbors/friends. That castle is unreal!! Looks like a movie set!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been amazing to watch these guys over the years. Like I said, I have only seen the oUTSIDE and videos on You Tube. But this year's facade is totally unreal! That is all FOAM BOARD! Each and every STONE you see there is a piece of hand carved foam..... I have been driving by watching it transpire. Truly a work of Halloween art. My hat is off t these haunters and their dedication

·
Registered
13,612 Posts
Suppose to be wind and strong winds tomorrow. I'd be nervous at this point with towers and walls that tall. Hope after all their work it holds up OK to the elements. Might suggesting doing dinner somewhere near there just to drive by this weekend. Really looks cool in the photos and sure in person it's totally amazing.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Thanks Spookie, I found it using google earth and using the garage door as a reference. Judging by the size of the facade, it looks like a collaborative effort with two side by side neighbors.

Victor

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Un. Freaking. Real.

Love it, but WHAT'S IT LIKE INSIDE!!! If I was a kid in that neighbourhood, I'd be dying waiting for next Friday!

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
...and so it was, the bar was raised.
Across the land rose the cries of, "Holy ****!!" as haunters took note of this recent development and wept. From joy. From frustration. From abject lust.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts