Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale 2 rp skull kits with moving rgb eyes for Lindbergh skulls from Graveyard Skulls. They're a beautiful design and work smooth as silk.

I started some of the assembly on one of them but ran out of time before I could test it or even mount it in the skull. So this kit has all servos that are needed. Six servos in total.

The second kit is still in baggies and only takes about 10 minutes to assemble before modifying the skull. This one only comes with the eye servos. Two micro servos.

I paid 200$ for each bare kit and I'm selling them for 150$ for the disassembled kit, and 200$ for the one I assembled because of the additional servos. I will also throw in a Lindbergh skull with each kit saving you around 20-30$.

I also have 10-12 Hitec 475hb servos with karbonite gears that are brand new in box for 10$ each (I can give a break the more you buy) as well as some spectrum 821's for 7$ each. All brand new and all with servo horns and installation screws.

I love Halloween but I need the money for school supplies so Id like to see them go to a good home.

Feel free to pm me or if you want to reach me quickly please email me at [email protected] as it forwards to my phone right away.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts