Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wow that looks great...I would love living in your neighborhood! Do you have a line waiting to get in/go through??

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Man, what a show! You put all that on in one location? Unlike Creepycrawler, I'm not into gore, but I thought the rest was great. Thanks for the vid.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Great stuff...really liked the creepy girl with the doll...

and the bathroom scene reminds me that I need to get on my kids to get their bathroom downstairs cleaned

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, that is some haunt! How crowded are you? Loved the video.
We are quite crowded! But I wouldn't have it any other way! We have over 30 volunteers total and about 15 to 20 help out every night we are open. We're like a big dysfunctional family!
:p.

Wow that looks great...I would love living in your neighborhood! Do you have a line waiting to get in/go through??
Thanks! Luckily, most, if not all, of our neighbors really like what we do, and support us! And yes, we did have quite a few lines in 08. There was one night, that we had a line down the block waiting to go through! It was awesome! We did over 250 people the first 3 hours!
:).

Wow it looks great FYF love the kitchen scene!!!
Thanks! I too, love the kitchen scene, it was new for 08 so I wanted to make sure it looked as gross, creepy, and scary as I could!

Man, what a show! You put all that on in one location? Unlike Creepycrawler, I'm not into gore, but I thought the rest was great. Thanks for the vid.
Yup! The whole thing takes place in my side yard/garage. The cemetery and house are outdoors, and the rest is in the garage!

Nice job FYF!! I like Fluffy!!...:)
Thanks! He is cute isn't he!?
:D.

Great stuff...really liked the creepy girl with the doll...

and the bathroom scene reminds me that I need to get on my kids to get their bathroom downstairs cleaned
Thanks! The doll's name is "Finger Food" she the star of our little girls room!
:p.

great job!!!! again love the paint job in kitchen/bathroom great work!!!!!
Thanks! I tried a lot of differenet techniques for aging walls. In the kitchen I used a wood stain that I just slopped on the wall and let run down. And in the bathroom I used a mixture of green and black paint on a white wall. I watered down the paint and just smeared it on using a painting sponge. Then I just messed around adding black to get the effect I wanted... Very simple, but very cool effect!

Thank you all for your great comments!
:).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts