Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a similar "southern mourner" on Pintrest - wanted to add this as a static prop in our front entry way.
Simple in its structure (1" pipe, chicken wire, Bucky skeleton) but looks kinda elegant to me :)

Shadow Valley Cemetery on Facebook

14714891203150.jpg

14714891021470.jpg

14714891115560.jpg

BTW...We call her Penelope Bonesregard Johnson...
PB&J :)

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,536 Posts
Excellent! If this was going to be available in stores, I'd be waiting on the front sidewalk like kids camping out in front of Best Buy on Thanksgiving. :) Great work! I really think the pose is what makes it unique.

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,118 Posts
Very well done....we have plans for a similar character in the cemetery this year (actually, one of the few props that's near completion, but that's another story :eek:)

The parasol used here is perfect. That's currently the biggest missing piece in our version, and I hope that I'm able to a model that is so well suited!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very well done....we have plans for a similar character in the cemetery this year (actually, one of the few props that's near completion, but that's another story :eek:)

The parasol used here is perfect. That's currently the biggest missing piece in our version, and I hope that I'm able to a model that is so well suited!
North Dakota can be rough in Oct (rain & 40+mph winds seem to pop up every few days) ...Penelope may get to stay inside for at least 1 season (out on Halloween night).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts