Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow haunters! I've been in the haunting business for several years now, and am excited to become a part of this wonderfully frightful community!

·
What Hump?
1,107 Posts
Hi, DryOl'Bones.
I grew up in and around SLC.
(loved going to the March of Dimes Haunted House on State Street, The Haunted Old Mill)
What aspect of the haunting business are you in?
What's the name?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! SLC is a great place. There are a lot of professionally owned haunts here which are great for inspiration. I love to do medieval culture, as well as piratical setups. I do a forest walkthrough every year. I do a lot of dynamic stuff, as well as artistic design. I guess you could say that I do a lot of haunting:) The name's Duke. What about yours?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah, Sorry mate:) The name is actually "Paths of the Undead Forest" I use a lot of skeletons in my haunt. Nice to meet you all, everyone's so friendly:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Paths of the Undead Forest" was last year's title. I switch them up every once in a while. I'm thinking this year it'll be "Foxhill Forest of Fright" Otherwise it's just Duke's Haunted Forest. Sorry, it's a bit confusing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool! It's always fun to meet people in your proximity:) I'll have to check it out. Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome from one newbie to another! :cool:

GiggleingGhost

1 - 15 of 15 Posts