Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
While I sometimes think Halloween and my next haunt is always on my mind year-round, I for one enjoy having a year's break between Halloween and love the seasonality of the other holidays. As a kid I loved our little valentines celebration at school, exchanging those little cards and sweetheart treats, making cards for my parents, and later in life enjoyed dinner out with a special date. Less a fan of chocolate hearts these days (think all the chocolate at halloween cured me of it!), I still enjoy dinner out with my DH and enjoy baking valentines day heart cookies or cakes for us to share. Halloween will be here soon enough...the countdown clock says so!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
That song is positively wretched (sorry, but it is:D), although I sure as heck do agree with the idea of a second (first?) Halloween happening in February, and how about adding another at the end of April to celebrate 'Halfoween'? Three times the blood-dripping, flesh-munching, sugar-gobbling, costume-donning goodness...

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Ohhhhh, sorry you took down your cupid LOTD....I'm sure there will be lovers in your area that will be in mourning and not know what to do tomorrow. Fortunately love is in the air here (and our local cupid as well). You did know that like Santa Claus there is more than one cupid out there didn't you?....in order to visit all the loving couples around the world. May not be a well known fact but it's true.... You can't keep a good guy down...All you need is love (and where would the Beatles have been without it?) Happy Valentine's Day!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Okay, GoS, Cupid gets to live. The catch is that he is coming over to the dark side and will rain down a storm of misery instead... Broken hearts for all:p

Dark Cupid.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts