Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2.5 gallon jug of Froggys Swamp juice for fog machines for sale $40. It's almost full - we filled out machine once with it, then the Chauvet 700 machine gave out on us on the third short use.

We're not going to go through the trouble of replacing the machine, it's going to be hassle enough to try to return it since we bought it online -- anyway, so now we have this big jug of fog juice that we no longer need.

We're in the Gadsden AL area -- that's in the northeast part of AL. I'm hoping maybe there's someone local to here who can use this. Obviously, it would be expensive to ship due to weight.

We paid $54.99 + shipping for the jug, bought it direct from Froggys about 3 weeks ago. Will sell it for $40, just to recoup some of our money. Like I said, we filled the machine's tank only once w/ it, so it should still have app. 2.25 gallons in the jug, as the machine is supposed to hold a quart of fluid.

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, PM'd you back - thanks for the response!

Sadly, shipping would be way too high to make it worth your while - I sent you the details.... all three services (Fedex, UPS, and USPS) all gave me estimates of over $20 based on the weight and/or size of the package.... sorry!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, what little bit we got to use it, the Froggys was great juice! With bare minimal chilling, it was clinging to the ground so well & looked like swamp mist - it was cool!

The machine turned out to be a dog though & even though we can return it, we're losing a big chunk of money on it, due to return shipping & restocking fees. Oh well - at least we can get part of our money back on it. And in hindsight, for *us*, a fog machine just isn't worth the expense & fuss & hassle. But compared to the 'regular' fog juice that came with the machine, the Froggys was far superior. I wish there was someone near by to us, who could use this!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts