Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, believe it or not - we are now entering the first weekend of October 2013. MAN I feel like this year has just FLOWN by!

I have been debating about ordering Froggy's Freezin Fog Outdoor Low Lying Fog Juice to get a better fog effect. I have several fog machines that I use throughout our haunt and I can't say I've been "disappointed" with my previous results, but I know I saw a thread on here where people seemed to say they really liked Froggy's stuff better than store brand fog.

So my question is - is it REALLY worth it? I guess I'm just looking for confirmation that even though I have two gallons of Spirit brand fog juice from two years ago - I should make the jump to a better quality brand? (so someone tell me I should buy it!) hahaha. Thanks! I hope everyone has a productive weekend!

·
Typing Away
3,502 Posts
Froggy Fog will be 3 times thicker coming out if not more that the Spirit brand fog. I have been using Froggy fog for years and will not get any other. You will need a good fog chiller to cool the fog down to make it hug the ground.

·
Registered
706 Posts
HalloweenFan5,

Ive been using Froggy's Fog the last few years and really like it. I also have a couple higher end foggers and just feel better about using Froggy's Fog in them instead of the cheaper Halloween store fog.

Here is a 10% off code from Chris Markgraf at Froggy's Fog - websp

Happy Haunting!!

·
Suburban Sorceress
753 Posts
It's the only fog juice that I'll put in my nice fogger. Of course you need a good chiller to get the best effect, but boy is it worth it! This picture is from last year's fog machine test - we didn't even have all the kinks worked out yet and it worked this well.

IMG_3104.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here is the best possible effect Froggys will create with the proper chiller.

Yes it is worth every penny. Don't you agree?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Email Chris Markgraf at Froggy's Fog and let him know your specific needs and he will let you know which of his products will work best for your application

1 - 8 of 8 Posts