Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year our Graveyard will be contained on three sides, so I'm going all out for low-lying Fog, using a chiller and a conduit for the fog. I see that Froggy has a selection of various "Specialty Fogs" including something that is specially formulated to be chilled. Does anyone here have any previous experience with this stuff?

Have a look here -

Amazon.com: Low Lying Freezin Fog Juice - Low Fog Fluid - Gallon: Musical Instruments

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Have you guys tried "Theatre Effects Famous Fog Fluids"? We had a fog off at the Rocky Mtn Haunters annual gathering and this one was the clear winner. It was whiter, denser and longlasting. Froggy's Swamp juice showed well when chilled.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Froggy's Swamp Juice works amazingly well. I just love this stuff, and I have used many different brands over the years. In addition, their customer service is top-notch! :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
You guys (and ghouls) have convinced me to go out and get some froggy's swamp juice and run it in all my machines this year!!! Target has it online, but do their physical stores also carry it? Abd what other stores carry it that I can drive to? Want to test it out this weekend so dont want to order online. ANd this way I'm sure to have it when my new 1300 watt Chauvet arrives later in the week. Thanks. Cait

1 - 11 of 11 Posts