Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipped fasting, let me know with tracking when shipped,great ordering from & of course the best fog on the market-frezzin fog & swamp juice.Happy,happy :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
WOW thankx for posting this i always go to their website asking my self. Is it worth it? and now it seems like it is thanx for letting me know how it wetn for you .:)

·
Registered
187 Posts
I also have been useing the "Freezin Fog", this is my third season with it. I won't be caught without it!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I ordered the 2.5 gallon of swamp juice. Excellent communication and VERY fast shipping. I had it in 2 days after ordering... Great vendor!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Excellent, thanks. Does it's "smoke" appear the same as the cheap stuff, settle lower, look thicker, anything? It would be nice to have some that doesn't smell. Will try to talk the people into going with it next year. Since they are not for profit, sometimes it's hard to convince them that quality is important.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Everybody seems to love this stuff. All the reviews seem to great. :cool:
Met the creator of this stuff today at the Haunter's Convention. They had a really nice fogger going into their fog freezer. The fog never made it more than 4-5 inches off the the floor. Nice and thick. I will be buying some of this.:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
We bought a gallon of Froggys Swamp Juice at the Haunters Convention last Saturday...can't wait to use it this year...;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Froggy's Excellent Fog Juice

Froggy's Fog Swamp Juice is an excellent product. From now on, this will be the juice that I use every Halloween season. I can't say enough good things about this company and their customer service. A big thank you to Chris and Adam! :D:D:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Canada customers call call us at 615-469-4906 x 1.

You can get 2 Gallons shipped in a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box for only $33.95.

This is the best way that we have found to ship into Canada and not deal with FedEx or UPS Customs Brokerage Fees.

Adam Pogue

·
Registered
83 Posts
I Just received my fog juice from Froggy's yesterday. We purchased swamp juice, freezing fog and the Mojito Mint scent. I ran a little of my old no name first and then cleaned it out and poured in the swamp juice with the scent. Holly Cow were we impressed! there was a huge difference between my old juice and the swamp juice. I have a VIE 930 and I set off a 20-30 second blast and wow it filled my 30X40 shop in seconds! It was weird it didnt look like much came out and then the fog just seemed to keep expanding. The density is like nothing ive ever seen before and the hang time was insane. I opened the door, turned a fan on and it took over 20 minutes to clear out. If thats not enough the fog sent was great and everyone there loved the smell it produced. I Highly, Highly, Highly recomend Froggy's products!!!!! I will never buy fog juice from anyone else Period!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Thanks for the great comments. We try our best. Let me know if you need anything. Adam
Hi Adam,
Love your products.
I do have a question, about what is optimum delta the freezing fog should be below ambient air temp when it comes out of the cooler.
Might be a case of colder is better, might be a trivial amount no matter how much ice is present, but at some point I wonder if more fog vapor begins condensing on the chiller surfaces than need be. Any data or opinions ? Thank you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts