Halloween Forum banner

Froggys bog fog juice

Fog: 
10K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Ken F 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Hi Dangleman- I switched over to Froggy's Fog last year after years and years of using Spirit's stinky, cheap-o fog. I had read on the forum that Froggy's was the best so I decided to give it a try. Not only was Froggy's waaay thicker and lasted way longer, but it didn't have that nasty fog odor that the Spirit fog has. That's what sold me. I found out that Froggy's uses pharmaceutical grade chemicals, which now makes me wonder what's in Spirit's fog.

I used Froggy's Swamp Juice and loved it! This year, I ordered a gallon of Swamp Juice and a gallon of Freezin Fog because they came as a deal on Amazon (best place to get Froggy's Fog). I haven't tried the Freezin fog yet, but I am going to put it in my Tidy Cat Vortex Chiller.

Overall, I would highly recommend Froggy's Fog and if you aren't to keen on paying the extra for Bog Juice, I think the Swamp Juice works just fine, at least it did for my purposes.

#4 ·
I use about a gallon of Swamp Juice every year and will keep on doing it.... I love this stuff. With my 2 machines going on Halloween, not only is my yard fogged out, but so is the whole neighborhood. :D

I never did try any of Froggy's other fogs though... there Swamp Juice was so great I dont think I need anything else.

#6 ·
I'm not going to have time to make even the simpliest of chillers...and have a chavet that I purchased via Amazon. I need to get some juice so I can try it out in the next week or so - don't want to find out night of that it won't work. But, going to use it for a graveyard and don't want to make it so people can't see where they are walking or have cars crashing into ToTs or each other (I live on a corner lot)....so, wonder what would be the best fog for that, keeping in mind no chiller will be used. Swamp? Bog?

#7 ·
I also live on a corner, but have been using it for a couple years now, the freezin fog. I was worried about the same thing but have had no issues yet. My 2 machines run pretty much all night and as I do look at the street thru out the night no one has complained. If anything it probably attracts more people and makes them slow down to see what is going on. I do also have a street light right on the corner which in a way for this is probably good, but does cause me other issues in the yard.

#8 ·
Nixer.....corner lot....street light right on the corner..... are you sure you aren't living here in my house with me????!!!!!! ;) I may have to just make a cheap easy chiller to get a good effect. They don't look too difficult but I still have several things in progress and need to get those done.

#11 ·
I ordered Bog Juice and Cryo-Freeze will let you know when I get it. In the past I have used Swamp Juice and Freezing fog and have been happy with the results. I am hoping the bog juice will cut down on the amount of bursts needed per hour and thus the amount of juice I use.

#14 ·
Do not know if it has been said and this is from Froggy Fog (a old post on here some place). I hope this helps. I tried Bog Fog but like Swamp Juice better for the hang time so I ended up using less fog juice.

BogFog - the most dense fog we have ever made. This is why it is a new favorite because it is thicker than Freezin on the front end so it looks awesome coming out of a chiller and it still hangs in the air for 30+ minutes once it has warmed up and coming out of the chiller.

Swamp Juice - 2+ hour Hang Time - we just completed a test of our latest batch and it lasted well over 2 hours.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Also if you order from Foggy Fog save 10% by using WEBSP code on there web site.

#18 ·
You guys have peaked my curiosity I'm very much tempted to purchase this fog juice and have it delivered here in Florida. I'm running four foggers with chill units around the cemetery and from the way it has been described the 'Fog Juice' I have purchased from Spirit can't stand up to the effect of the juice you are talking about here. Give me the one product that stands out over all the others that I should use to get the low lying effect that will last ? I want to buy two jugs in the next couple of days but I sure don't want to be disappointed when I use it, thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.